samedi 3 septembre 2011

MÖOI : el restorante que me encanta

Amazing restaurant in Buenos Aires... i had a crush for it because of the decoration, the stylish area and their cocking class!!! I'd loooove to enroll to this course!!!!! Caliente!!!!!!
Incroyable restaurant à Bueno Aires...j'ai eu un coup de coeur à cause de la déco, le style et la classe de cuisine qu'ils organisent!!!! J'aimerai tellement aller à ce cours!!!!










miam miam...i am hungry!!!!!

4 commentaires:

  1. Très sophistiqué, et merci pour la visite !

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Pretty cool!!
    I will have to visit when I go next!
    I know, I shouldnt talk travelling...you could come too!!

    Happy Rainy Sunday!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. You are here in Argentina right now? if you are, you must visit the Mercado de Pulgas, and Cafe Tortoni.
    I hope you enjoy your visit!

    Hugs
    Romi

    RépondreSupprimer