dimanche 9 janvier 2011

sunday mood...

t'was a cozy sunday... eating a so wonderful vietnamese bobun, playing guitar, meeting friends, reading, fondling the cats, earing good music...the hapiness!!!! Have a great week guys!!!!





ce fut un douillet dimanche à lire, caresser les chats, manger un excellent bobun vietnamien, jouer de la gratte, voir des potes, écouter de la bonne musique...que du bonheur!!!!
Bon courage pour demain et bonne semaine à tous les vilains!!!!!

2 commentaires:

  1. Thank you for visiting my Blog and becoming a new follower. I love the Native American Head-dress, my Dad was Native American and so the culture is very near and dear to my Heart. I too enjoy Vietnamese Food, it is one of my favorite cuisines, such fragrant fresh ingredients and very healthy. I Hope the New Year has begun well for you?

    Blessings... Dawn... The Bohemian

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hey coupine!
    A mon tour de refiler le karma....

    

I would like to give you the "Stylish Blogger Award" for your beautiful and so inspiring blog!


    How this award works is that it's passed on from blogger to blogger, so I received the award from someone and I pass on the award to others. Part of this award is to write 7 things about yourself (on your blog post) and pass this award to 15 other recently discovered blogs you think deserves this award too.

You can see my post and the link for the award here:
http://frenchbydesign.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html


    Xo, Si-

    RépondreSupprimer