jeudi 7 avril 2011

Othilia's danish house

Othilia Thalund, of the danish interior design studio Othilia Decor, owns this fantastic house in Copenhagen... Just what we love, don't we?






...about the white tolix...i will die for!!!!!!

8 commentaires:

  1. I will die by the eames chair covered with a cloak of hair!

    besos, GUAPA!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. This is sooo lovely! So delicate, but still rough. And I also love the white Tolix. Hugs to you my friend!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. This is sooo lovely! So delicate, but still rough. And I also love the white Tolix. Hugs to you my friend!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. ¨Bon allez,c'est bon Cez,j'me fais la malle!ce soir j'fais mes valises et demain j'file au Danemark!Ils sont bons ces danois!
    God aften! bizzz So

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. tu l'as dit...ils sont méchament bons les bougres!!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Mmmm, I love that whiteness, that tolix chairs and that soft coloured rug...
    Beautiful spaces.
    Kisses, Silvia

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I love white, white and a little more white.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. This makes me want to rerenovate my house....NOW ;o)

    RépondreSupprimer