mercredi 13 juillet 2011

outdoor showering

when we lived in Asia with 40°C the whole year, we used to take shower outside in our garden... souvenirs!!! So today it's a mix of inspiration for showers outoor and amazing pictures engraved in my mind forever....
quand on vivait en Asie avec 40°C toute l'année, on avait l'habitude de se doucher dans le jardin...que de souvenirs!!!! aujourd'hui ce post est un mélange d'inspiration pour faire une douche dehors et de d'images gravées à jamais dans ma tête....









i miss you Vietnam!!!!

1 commentaire:

  1. HOLA GUAPA!!! ME ENCANTA!!
    I missed to scroll down your blog, I have to catch up ,-) Thank you so much for your greetings, I trully appreciate them.
    I love the new heading on the blog and I love this outdoor showers!!
    xoxo, eliana

    RépondreSupprimer