mercredi 13 mars 2013

berber wool rug

just THE rug to die for.... want one asap!!!!

11 commentaires:

  1. Love your blogpost.
    Beautiful inspiration! I am a fan!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. thanks Anneke... welcome to the fan club!!!! ;)

      Supprimer
  2. Superbes ces tapis clairs... je suis FAN aussi... A très vite peut être de les retrouver dans un nouveau lieu du Sud...?!!
    bises pernoises
    L A U

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. je te tiens au jus pour le weekend... april i guess!!! bises louloutes

      Supprimer
  3. Valérie { Atelier rue verte }13 mars 2013 à 18:16

    Superbe comme d'hab , bises !

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I am in love with berber items, have been living for 10 yrs in Northern Africa and have still wonderful souvenirs from there !!!!! Salutations chaleureuses, Barbara

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. great experience!!!! bonne soirée ;)

      Supprimer
  5. I am a big fan of Jan Kath (http://www.jan-kath.de), he has an amazing collection called Le Maroc Blanc to die for with similar designs. Gudy x

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. thanks for the link Gudy!!!! ;) xx

      Supprimer
  6. My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!

    Sacramento Design

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. hello! I just discovered your blog inspiring, full of ideas and pretty sto house style really similar to mine, I invite you to stop by my blog, a greeting, I'm ... http://dar-amina.blogspot.com/
    Amina

    RépondreSupprimer