mercredi 10 avril 2013

recycled

hello wednesday!!! this morning i love the way they used those old drawers as shelves.
enjoy your day les amis!!!!!

no source on Pinterest ... as usual !!! sorry

8 commentaires:

  1. Yes we are good ;) We just have the same taste in some things ;) Ohh well it is the first time it happened So we are not doing that bad !

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hello, my name is Emanuela and I live in Rome. I just discovered your blog and I must say that I was fascinated by your style, from your photos and your work. I signed up because it will be a pleasure for me to follow you.
    See you soon
    Emanuela

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. ciao bella!!!! nice to read you and thanks a lot!!!! keep in touch
      xxx

      Supprimer
  3. Rohhh j'avais cette image dans ma réserve! j'adore

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hi Cez, Love the J'+ ! I am actually on a swiss cross mood ;-) Hug, Barbara

    RépondreSupprimer