dimanche 5 mai 2013

light blue

just back from St Tropez... It was an amazing weekend... love so much this place !!!!
So today i am in the mood to show you some light blue stuff i love for home...
inspiration light blue spring sky from south !!

light blue half painted bench

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9

13 commentaires:

  1. I love that bench and the stairs are pretty fantastic too. Your beautiful blue post is perfect!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Really inspiring images, the first bench... I want it!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I love blue decor when I see it, I never tire of it, and I find that everything looks good with blue.Love it!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. me too... love to wear it too!!!!

      Supprimer
  4. love the stairs. blue can be so summery!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. yes it is.... so sweet and nice!!!!

      Supprimer
  5. I really love this color! Did you take also nice photos in St. Tropez?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. yes i did... you can see them on my facebook!!!! ;)

      Supprimer
  6. I LOVE these dishes!!! Where are they from? I must have them!!!

    RépondreSupprimer