mardi 8 février 2011

Lights of the world

i already told you that i have something with Globes...can't wait to have this one in my house...


                                                  Have a sunny tuesday folks!!!!

4 commentaires:

  1. I'm a huge fan of globes, maps, whatever...
    like here:
    http://lamaisondannag.blogspot.com/2011/01/geographie.html
    so of course I loooove these lights!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I LOVE globes too!! Going to buy one from etsy soon, if you get a lamp as one on the image, you must be the luckiest girl in the world!

    So awesome!!!

    Kisses, Ingrid :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. i will do it Ingrid!!! it's the best way to have it soon!!!!! xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I absolutely love that!
    Do you know if it was hand made or purchased somewhere?
    I'd be thrilled if I had lighting like that in my home:-)

    RépondreSupprimer