mercredi 30 mars 2011

Caravane spirit: on the road ever!!!!!

i want an airstream....nowwwwwwwww!!!!!!  holiday spirit today.... have a fun Wednesday !!!




in Australia, an airstream-hotel on a building's roof...




caravane, van, roulotte for ever...free style!!!!











12 commentaires:

  1. Love it! The polka dots one is so much fun :)
    In september I made a road trip in a van quite similar long Portugal! Was a fabulous experience!!! This year I wish could do the same by north France!
    Big hug Cez!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. i did a road trip with a van twice in australia...one of the most amazing trip i did!!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. For me means freedom.....I want one NOW for traveling around the worl

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Ooooh! I just love these pictures. Amazing! Especially the first one...with the lights...looks so cosy! Have a great evening my friend! Hugs

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. ah oui le combi vw...mes pétroleuses rêvent que j'en achète un pour que l'on fasse un tour du monde avec ! elles ont raison non ? bizzzzzzzzz

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. This is so charming - I want one too! :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I would gladly went to such a long trip)))

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. SOO COOL!!!
    I love vintage cars!! I actually post a entry about them on my blog. Would you like to visit?

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. ça donne envie de prendre un gros sac, quelques vivres, et partir tout de suite!!!! xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. je l'ai deja fait....c'est le pied!!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer