mardi 29 mars 2011

tuesday lunch at Cap d'Antibes

today it's my day off...so we had a wonderful lunch time closed the sea in Juan les Pins and then did a ride along the coast via the Cap d'Antibes and had a stop at the famous Eden Roc Palace...sunny day in France somewhere closed the mediterranean sea....







some pics in my house....

Hope you had a nice sunny tuesday!!!!

10 commentaires:

  1. such a beautiful sunny trip,
    here rain and rain and rain!!!
    thanks a lot and have a happy evening!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. tks Alita...but i can't reach your blog!!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Cez, great story of sunny trip. I'd like to be there with you! I love these beautiful sculptures of buddha in your house.
    Sweet evening to you and Hugo

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Ohh! It looks so fantastic with the sea and the beach! I want to go there...I live in the wrong country....And I love your style and your sunglases! Hugs and kisses from Norway

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. ça sent bon l'été ici!
    ça fait du bien! bonne soirée biz so

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Fun in the sun Cez!
    Love that vintage car!!

    xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Looks like you had a great day, good for you! :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Oh how much I want to have a trip to the sea! One day I want to life by the sea, I MUST! Have lovely wednesday, sunny greetings from me to you!

    RépondreSupprimer