mercredi 11 mai 2011

Pillars of Life

i always loved pillars in a house... so i made a small collection with those i'd like to have...wood, metal or bricks, it's so beautiful.
Pillar to cement your life, pillar to enhance your loft, pillar to turn around...ummm ....so many ways to set the stage!!!!!














8 commentaires:

  1. Mmmm, I also love pillars in big spaces... I fall in love with the 5th photo, I love bricks.
    Kisses, Silvia

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. toutes ces jolies colonnes, dans tous ces beaux lofts, c'est impossible de ne pas aimer!!! j'aime beaucoup les 4 dernières photos. xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Grandiose ! j'adore ces intérieurs aux grands espaces bruts...
    http://ladecodamelie.canalblog.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Pilars are so nice! I agree with you...I especially like picture no.3...beautiful interior! hugs

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Mmmmm that Iron one is terrific!!!

    Have a good weekend!!

    RépondreSupprimer